Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Application - Boulderon
Guild Application EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm by markymark

» my Application.
Guild Application EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm by markymark

» Achievements and Progression
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm by angel_Q

» MANA SPRING T.T
Guild Application EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am by Wulfox

» I've decided to pass on all Loot till 3.1
Guild Application EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Ilpapa

» Almost back in the game.
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm by Ilpapa

» Wow music video
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 am by Chism

» Priest Talent Trees Part 2: Holy
Guild Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am by Ilpapa

» diet coke + mentos
Guild Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am by angel_Q

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Nvy Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:06 am

Hi, my in game name is Nvy. I am a lvl 80 Druid

I am currently resto, and I have plans to stay resto unless it is needed that i change. I enjoy healing, and I have had experience healing on a shaman before the expansion came out. I mostly did pvp healing and 5 mans due to early raid times. I did get to raid some before the xpac came out. I did Kara, ZA, Mags, Gruls lair, and some of BT.

I have just started running heroics so I can better my gear and get my healing up. Today I have added some enchants to the few epics that I have and now my healing is at 1356 in tree form.

I have been playing wow since before BC. I started on the server Executus. I originally started playing with my family and my best friend. I made my transfer here to Stormreaver back in Oct. At that time, I joined Game Over after being on the server for a couple of weeks.
I made a lot of friends in the guild and it was sad to leave, but I felt the guild leader was taking the guild in a direction that I was not
interested in.

I am interested in joining a guild I can grow with, learn from, and progress with. I am looking for later night (server) hours. I am on the west coast so later server hours work best for me.

I am a 35yr old stay at home mom of 5 kids, yes you read this correctly. FIVE. lol Anyway.. I stay home, and I take online classes. So my days are pretty full.. I do get on during the day to mess around, but of course because of the kids i have interruptions. So I do most of my serious playing at night and on the weekends.

People who you can contact would be, Limilith, Tazzthree, Capizon, Teslin, Doomslayr, Fuzzyhammer, Flickaa

I love this game, it is my only real adult time and I enjoy progressing and exploring the content.

Nvy

Back to top Go down