Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Application - Boulderon
Guild Application EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm by markymark

» my Application.
Guild Application EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm by markymark

» Achievements and Progression
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm by angel_Q

» MANA SPRING T.T
Guild Application EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am by Wulfox

» I've decided to pass on all Loot till 3.1
Guild Application EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Ilpapa

» Almost back in the game.
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm by Ilpapa

» Wow music video
Guild Application EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 am by Chism

» Priest Talent Trees Part 2: Holy
Guild Application EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am by Ilpapa

» diet coke + mentos
Guild Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am by angel_Q

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Guild Application

2 posters

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Hugenaut Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:41 am

Hugenaut

Lvl 80

Druid

Night Elf

Stormreaver

Armory Link

I do not know which of my sets will show up in my armory but base stats unbuffed for each are
DPS- 6491 AP 288 Hit rating 36.91% hit
Tanking- 26824 Armor 37.70% Dodge 34367

I tend to play whenever I am at home. As I work second shift this tends to be mostly in the evening making the 11-3 raid schedule ideal. There would not be any specific days that would tend to be problems but from time to time due to work I may not be available as occasionally I work 12-14 hour days putting me getting home at 12-1 server.

Guild History

King Nothing- No not a Hobbs fanboy just happened to be the first guild I ever ran a good heroic with in BC and decided to join at that time I did not even know who Hobbs was. Left when Guild activity all but ceased due to Hobbs taking a break.

Dark Omen- Joined from King Nothing when I ran Kara as an only Pugger with them and managed my first full clear and jumped as King nothing was going No where. Guild feel apart when Guild leader "took a break" which became a permanent one due to GF not letting him reload WOW when computer died.

Thin Mint Crusade(current Guild)- Joined due to desire to get to WOTLK current end game content and IRL friends were in there as well. Have become unhappy with it on two fronts. Front 1 is my lack of being able to raid constantly due to my work schedule as their raid time is 645 server. The other issue is the playing of favorites the guild is rather small which I actually prefer but has to few 80/dedicated players to support more than one 10 man of anything and no hope or aspiration to do 25 man content which means there are few spots to go around and the buddy buddy players tend to get them first. I prefer a small guild where I know my contribution matters but it is hard to make it matter when I do not get invites.

I have already stated my reasons for wanting to leave my current guild as for joining Lore the main reason is because of the raid time it will allow me make the best of my WOW time as raids will be scheduled at a time when I can make them on a regular basis and not if I happen to be off or get off work early.

I am a 30 Year old male professional Chef working at the Opryland Hotel. I have played WOW less than a year when some friends convinced me to finally start playing. The reason I had not up to that point was the likelihood that I would become obsessed (who was right?) due to my highly competitive personality. WOW is really the first MMO I have played again due to my fear that it would suck my time. I have however played Collectible card Games for over 12 years and have done quite well in my career qualifying for several World Championships in several different games. I was also fortunate enough to be World champ (RAW Deal CCG) and US champ (UFS) in two separate games.

Former/ Current Guild Mates- Btex, RightHole, Beroda, Dionitus, Dragoul, Talcon
Friends who I run with regularly- Thaleia, Infiniteluv, Luvhold, Shnkxdaclown

Contact Info

Email- Wvict@msn.com

Hugenaut

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Dandread Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 am

Message me(onionknight), yamiyo, or urkh in game. Welcome to the guild!

Dandread

Back to top Go down