Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Application - Boulderon
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm by markymark

» my Application.
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm by markymark

» Achievements and Progression
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm by angel_Q

» MANA SPRING T.T
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am by Wulfox

» I've decided to pass on all Loot till 3.1
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Ilpapa

» Almost back in the game.
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm by Ilpapa

» Wow music video
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 am by Chism

» Priest Talent Trees Part 2: Holy
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am by Ilpapa

» diet coke + mentos
APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am by angel_Q

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ!

Go down

APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ! Empty APPLICATION SAMPLE PLEASE READ!

Post  Urkh Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:05 am

Note: numbers 10 and 12 are not required, but would help us understand you a bit better and can help in the application process.

Urkh- level 80 Gnome Mage

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Urkh

right now gearing myself so that im hit capped. after i'm done with that, ill get more crit/haste, and spell damage is always nice!Right now i'm an arcane spec, but am thinking about going frostfire for raiding, seeing as it's the main raiding mage spec. was just waiting to get into an actual raiding scene before i actually did it.

current server- Stormreaver
current guild- Lore

my normal playing hours are whenever im not at work or sleeping lol. Im always on in the evening (12server is the latest ive ever logged on for the first time in a day). I'm 2 hours behind server, so that helps with my playing hours a bit. But i can be on anywhere from all day to only in the night, which is why i need the late night raiding guild Very Happy

I was in <Lnsomnia> but was forced to leave due to bad leadership. i'm looking for a guild where leadership is much better, and not corrupt. i joined that guild per request of a friend i actually met on another server, and ended up transfering my mage to Stormreaver so that i could raid. I want to join this guild because im still looking for a good raiding experience, with people who can do their job and not be biased toward other members.

Im a 20 year old male, im currently not going to school, and i work at a pizza place. I've been playing WoW for 3 years, and ive (regretably) have played runescape. I tend to do some RP when im just out having fun, but its not that serious and wont interfere with my game play.

some people you can /w for info on me are: Yamiyo, Onionknight, Malfonzor on stormreaver, and on Tichondrius Irenicus, Kbkiller, Misono, Akithn.

Hope you enjoyed reading my application as much as i enjoyed typing it out.

Urkh

Back to top Go down