Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Application - Boulderon
How to Apply EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm by markymark

» my Application.
How to Apply EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:15 pm by markymark

» Achievements and Progression
How to Apply EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm by angel_Q

» MANA SPRING T.T
How to Apply EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am by Wulfox

» I've decided to pass on all Loot till 3.1
How to Apply EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm by Ilpapa

» Almost back in the game.
How to Apply EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm by Ilpapa

» Wow music video
How to Apply EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 am by Chism

» Priest Talent Trees Part 2: Holy
How to Apply EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 am by Ilpapa

» diet coke + mentos
How to Apply EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am by angel_Q

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How to Apply

Go down

How to Apply Empty How to Apply

Post  angel_Q Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 pm

1.) Character name
2.) Level
3.) Class
4.) Race
5.) Current server
6.) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
7.) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
8.) Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.
9.) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild?
10.) Tell me a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent.
11.) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.
12.) Out-of-game contact information (e-mail, GTalk/AIM/whatever info, etc.)

Put some effort into your application -- hopefully as much thought and effort as I put into writing this. If you have any questions or if anything above otherwise needs clarification, send me a PM. Once we have reviewed your application, we will be in touch.

Please note, we will contact you to discuss your application further if we are interested, but don't expect to hear back right away regardless.

angel_Q
Admin

https://lore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum